Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Digital Two for Tuesday 223

These images are from a Fall 1892 Vaughan's Seed Store catalog.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cora, These are beautiful1 I love the begonias. That is a flower I only got to know as an adult. I found some not long after I got married and kept them alive through the winter by bringing them inside. They got so big I could not keep them a second year. I had one begonia get 6feet tall. I guess they liked my care. Thank you for these lovely images. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edwina and Maxine. I just love these flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.