Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Digital Two For Tuesday 207


Images are from a set of 50 Wildflower cigarette cards from Willis.  They are from 1923.


5 comments:

  1. loving these images - and what an idea - I have a lot of old embroidered cigarette cards etc up in a cupboard. I think a scanning session might be in order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cora - I am loving these images
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these images.. Love the marsh marigolds.... they remind me of when I would see them while out hiking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After examine a few of the weblog posts in your website now, and I truly like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website Cccam Server checklist and will likely be checking again soon. Pls try my website online as well and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.