Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, May 31, 2013

Sweet Ladies

I hope you are enjoying these images from Ladies Home Journal May 1900. Hopefully you are gathering them all for an exciting project or journal page.


A quick card I made this afternoon. I love Fridays. We get off of work at 3pm. I colored this image with Copic markers. The face I painted with Acrylic paint and colored the lips with Copics. The lace is vintage.

 

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you!
    Sylviane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the freebies you offer! Greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving these ladies! Thanks a bunch for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding! I just love seeing your images brought to life all colored up. So perfect with the vintage lace. Thanks so much for sharing your card along with the images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Cora! Love your color choices! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.