Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Digital Two for Tuesday 153




Two more animal images from The Buddy Magazine.

10 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! THESE ARE GREAT! I LOVE THE ELEPHANT IMAGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great thanks Cora.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cora, these are wonderful, can't wait to use them. I do love the elephant one. Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the variety of images you offer. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these digis. I like nature. i have a friend who loves elephants so I'll try to make a card with this one. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the beautiful images. I have made a card with the birds: http://benzistampz.blogspot.com/2013/05/from-our-nest.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.