Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Romantic Card

While surfing the web yesterday I found this amazing card, on a blog called Handcrafted by Ellapu, using the image I posted a few days ago.  I was lucky enough to get Elaine's permission to share this with you.  I love her use of color and the distressing she has added to the image in order to create a feeling of romance.  She has also added beautiful frame to the image.

Please take a look at Elaine's blog for some close ups of this project and more of her of her inspiring artwork.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is beautifully done!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful!
    A few weeks back I also used an image of yours for a box I made. If you would like to see it you can find it at http://kittenkraftz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/lilac-lady.html
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, I love your box. Thank you for sharing.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.