Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Digital Two for Tuesday 116

Here are a few more images from the 1911 McCalls magazine for you.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful iamges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! these are adorable! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these ladies. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these images. Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this fabulous vintage creation with us.I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.
    have a blessed day
    hugs snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these images. Thank you for them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job!
    Here is my blog ... chatterie-emeraldcats.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.