Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 88


I just love this May 1927 addition of Fashion Service.  It has so many images to share.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, women then are so lucky to wear these pretty dresses and hats! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the second image, lovely.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cora, these are fabulous.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lady in the hat will be going on a birthday card for my MIL. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for these lovely images. I'm still loving the ladies with the stylish hats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome images Cora... gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this whole series of images that you have done on hats! They are really elegant and classy..thanks, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love these images. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these images, they make such elegant cards and are out of the ordinary and people love them. thank you bunches
    Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing these images.. they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these old images! Thanks so much, Cora!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fashion images I think they will make Wonderful ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cora, you post some of the most beautiful pictures and I really enjoy them. I made a card using the one above (the lady with the big hat. I would love to show it to you but I don't have a blog and don't know how to get the photo to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.